The total number of pupils on school roll for September 2019 …..
The school’s Free School Meal(FSM) population is …..
The total allocation of Pupil Deprivation Grant (PDG) to this school for April 2019 to April 2020 is £…..
The school undertakes the following activities in order to support pupils facing the challenges of poverty and deprivation:
– Additional staff support for identified groups of pupils
– Group support for Literacy and Numeracy
– Individual support for Literacy and Numeracy
– Targeted support for communication, collaboration, group interaction and confidence building through our THRIVE intervention
– Purchase of ICT resources.
The school’s PDG, EducationImprovementGrant (EIG) and Welsh Effectiveness Grant (WEG) plans are regularly scrutinised by the Governing Body, supported by advice from the Educational Achievement Service (EAS) and monitored by the Local Authority.
Dewstow Primary School